Here’s Your Recap:
- Define what “visibility” means to you and your service-based business.
I’m going to define it generally as:
a state of being ‘seen’ and the degree to which you have attracted the attention you want
- Now that you’ve defined your degree of visibility, what is holding you back from achieving it?
- If the word “expert” makes you uncomfortable, how else can you describe being seen? A teacher, a guide, a specialist?
- Are you being ‘visible’ in front of the right people? In other words, how are you scaling your visibility to develop the know, like, and trust factor to build your community?
- Are you producing content that shows your unique perspective and insight in your area of expertise?
- Reframe the concept of visibility being about you…think of the people you are helping by sharing your message
- Are you building relationships and networking opportunities to have others sing your praises? I call this sideways promotion.
There you have it, solid strategies to increase your visibility in a way that feels natural and genuine (and yes, even then it will be a bit uncomfortable!).
Make sure you’ve gotten your FREE copy of my best-selling book, Smartypants Branding to help you have the business you want with a brand you love!
Leave a Reply